Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January

Well January has come and gone and I wanted to record all of our activities of January, but I have to tell you it has been a rough month of sickness, recovery, survival and trying to keep up with homeschool. I had been sick with something or other since Christmas day....and it finally ending with two bouts of strep thoat...ugg. There were some moments I thought it would be nice to not be homeschooling. I was REALLY sick and I am so glad the boys survived. Kevin had taken back to back trips with the youth and college students and he was comepletely spent and totally exhausted! And then he came home to a sick wife and some needy kids. We all survived but it wasn't pretty. I finally got my Christmas stuff down on the next to last weekend of January. Sheesh!
We are now in in our regular working and schooling routine and it feels good!

No comments: