Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tall trees bow down....and i fall to my knees.


When You stand, the tall trees and mountains bow
When You speak, the fiercest of oceans is still
And I see the sinner seek devotion
The lost become chosen, and I fall to my knees

i was listening to these words over and over and over this morning as i worked out. I was needing to hear from HIm.
I needed to not worry and not to stress. Alot of times I don't know how to pray...i mean alot! That is when I just tell HIm and myself over and over again...."I trust YOU."
Funny how I think i am in control and crazy that I want to be at times.
I think alot of times my worry and stress come from refusing to remember my place on this earth and forgetting God's position in regards to mine. HE is the ultimate. So I recall what i am memorizing in Colossians:

"He is the image of the invisible God. The firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created, things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things and in him all things hold together. And he is the head of the body, the church, he is the first born from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremecy."

What can you say to this....NOTHING....and I fall to my knees in repentance and humblness of my position.

Paul Tripp wrote on twitter yesterday...
"No matter what plans you have for you, God plans are far better. No matter what desires grip your heart, God's will is infinitely better."

This is what i needed to hear today...

No comments: