Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Spot of Tea?

I have been thinking alot lately about tea time. I think the countries that practice this have it right. I mean it makes total sense to stop in middle of the day and breathe for a second with a cup of tea and a snack. I know its partly nostalgic for me because of my trips to Europe and how much I really love it over there. But Kevin talks about what tea time was like in africa. It was nothing much but bread and butter and chai, but its the act of sitting, chatting, stopping.
Anyway we decided to have our own little tea time today and the boys and i reallly enjoyed it. We made homemade chocolate chip muffins and dabbed them with cool whip. I got out a tray and my tea supplies along with cloth napkins. It was really fun. We took a break from playing, cleaning, cooking, tv, computer and video games. Loved it.


Cooper enjoyed the sugar cubes and tried to like the tea...

Elijah loves to dress up and wear this coat someone gave us...the funny thing is that he is only wearing the coat and boxers.

I threw on a dress with a sports bra underneath...and oh my hair is sooo attractive. We are a classy bunch, yes we are.

No comments: