Monday, November 7, 2011

Reformation Day 2011

WE have a huge fall festival at our church. I think we had 5,000 people there this year. So proud to be apart of it and my little Jedi's had tons of fun and too much candy. I actually made their costumes this year with the help of one of my students. I wish I had taken up sewing a long time ago, because I really enjoyed making them. But don't look too close, there are lots and lots of mistakes, plus I am far from a perfectionsist, so there were parts I just didn't care about...ha! Thankfully my boys thought it was the coolest thing ever! I am going to enjoy being cool while I can!







Kevin's artwork. He is getting really good at carving pumpkins. This year I printed a darth mal template off the internet and he went to town. I thought since the boys love star wars it would be cool. However, it was kinda scary. OH well no permenant damage done.

No comments: